My husband and I recently went on a trip to the Rivers Edge Cottages in Watson Oklahoma and wondered why we hadn't done it sooner. As we approached the office to check in to our cabin we lost
What You Should Consider When Buying Your Next Home
5 things you may want to think about when buying a home:
1) Determine how much you can afford. One expert recommends to add up your monthly gross income and multiply by 36%. This figure is the maximum amount of debt payments you should have, including your mortgage. Next, total your current monthly non mortgage debt and subtract it from the total above. This will give you a fairly close estimate of what your monthly mortgage debt should be. Find a lender you can trust and get pre-approved.
2) Bring down your credit card debt. Keep your purchases to 10% of your monthly limit and pay off before the due date.
3) Know your credit score and be knowledgeable about the activity in open accounts that are affecting your score.
4) Location is important. When you decide to resell your home, will your house sell for more or less than what you paid? Are you on a busy street, in a good school district and close to shopping and entertainment ? These are some of the characteristics that may affect your maximizing the resale price of your home.
5) Have $2,000 to $5.000 put aside for new furniture, new appliances and any repairs that may pop up.
Mary is a trusted realtor who put's her customers needs above the rest, and has shown to be a tough negotiator. Knowing the market well and bring 30 years of customer service to the table has set her ....
Latest Blog Posts
Here are some facts that may be able to help you determine what type of loan is best for you. There are generally 3 types of loans from which to choose depending on your current financial